Who Are We
Brampton Robotics is a non profit organization created to promote STEM education through robotics among the youth in community.
Founded by a group of high school students who were 2014 Vex Robotics World Champions, along with their parent mentors, as a way of giving back to the community.
Established a common platform for students from various schools to collaborate, share knowledge and gain interest in STEM through robotics.
Our Teams are known as “Discobots Canada”
What We've Achieved
- Vex Robotics Competition World Champion 2014
- Vex Robotics Competition World Champion 2016
- Vex IQ Challenge World Champion 2016
- 2x Vex Robotics Competition World Finalist 2016
- Vex IQ Challenge World Finalist 2017
- Vex IQ Challenge World Champion 2018
- Numerous Vex Robotics Competition and Vex IQ Challenge Champions and other awards